New Technical Job Opportunities
Systems Analyst - Rochester, New York
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for developing and supporting tools used by operations, finance and support staff and must be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment objectives
- Implement technical solutions to address highly complex, strategic business needs
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to analyze needs and develop clear, specific requirements
- Provide input to planning decisions, monitor and report any changes in requirements, manage and report status of systems analysis progress against project plan
- Participate in gap analysis, investigation and communication of capability gaps and evolving requirements
- Design and implement solutions that meet user requirements
- Point of contact and responsibility for effective client interactions that meet or exceed internal service quality targets.
- Participate in the review of technical design deliverables, usability assessment, User Acceptance Testing efforts and Quality Management assessments of processes and deliverables as required
Qualified candidates will have demonstrable experience in analysis,design and programming skills in C#, NET and SQL. Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
For additional information and to apply email us at email@example.com
To view a complete listing of our current job listing, please visit our jobs page